First post / 1D THIS IS US PREMIERE

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hi :) my names Sonia and this well is now my blog. On here I will be rambling about my two of my favourite things which are beauty and fashion. But first...
Everyone knows that I love one direction (but who doesn't). So I thought why write my first post about them (sad I know) but their recent film premiere did cause a big stir so here goes...
 I am very pleased and excited that they have a film coming out. I watched the This is Us premiere on live stream so here are a few images for you yo enjoy.

 



Thanks for reading
P.s if you are not a 1D fan do not worry some beauty and fashion post will be coming up.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.