WILDEST DENIM DREAMS

Wednesday, September 25, 2013


Shorts have got to be one of my favourite items of clothing. You can literally wear them all the time - yes, even winter with a pair or thick wooly tights. They also go with so many things which makes getting dressed incredibly easy.

I have recently discovered 'wildest denim dreams' on instagram and I love absolutely love them and cant wait to save up and get my hands on some. The shorts are basic denim but they have a big twist. They are customised and handmade which as a fashion Alevel student I love as  I love customising my own clothes and have customised some shorts with bleach and studs before. Below are a few of my favourite shorts from wildest denim dreams.


I chose this pair of shorts for one of my favourites because I love the ombre effect which are perfect for summer. I also think ombre will make a big impact next summer too. I also love the studs on these shorts as they make the shorts a lot edgier.




My second favourite pair of shorts are the 'cotton candy dream.' I love these shorts because tie dye is one of my many favourite patterns as it it fun and looks great. I think the colours really stand out and fun. This pair of shorts would be great to wear to festivals.








My last pair are the 'flower child' these are so cute and i love them. I would most defiantly buy these shorts as you can wear them to so many places as they are fun and cute. I love the flower pattern which makes it fun to wear in the summer. I also love the studs on the pocket to add that extra bit of detail.






So, I think the 'widlest dream shorts' are amazing. They all cost £45 apart from the original dreamers which cost £35 and the rips and frays which cost £40. I think these shorts are reasonably priced because they are handmade and customised in America. But i would save up for them first. I defiantly recommend these and I cant wait to get myself some. Go take a look at their website http://www.wildestdenimdreams.com/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.