SEPTEMBER FAVOURITES

Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Hello everyone,

I'm doing this post on my phone so this could go horribly wrong but hey first time for everything right. 

So another month is over and october is here can you believe the year is nearly over. I haven't tried that many beauty products this month as I've been poor :( but here are a few of my favourites. 

Cotton wool pads we all need them to remove our make up. I find using oval pads much better because you can put your cleanser and toner on the same pad which is better than using two small pads. I normally buy them for boots but tesco at 3 for 2 so I'm sure they will be just as good. 
Another make up remover item is the simple moisturising facial wash. As you can see from the squashed tube i use this regularly. I find it takes all my make up and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed, so i do recommend this product. You can also get a smaller version which is great for taking on holiday. The facial wash usually costs around £3 which i think is reasonable as most branded facial washes are this price. 
I recently got this No7 Poppy King lipstick in a No7 set and i love it. It normally lasts me all day andit doesn't   smudge either which is a plus as no one likes lipstick all around their mouth. The shade is sheer wine and i find it looks perfect on a night out and especially now as its autumn so i will defiantly be getting more colours like this.

Thanks for reading, sorry there isn't many products but i have my eyes on some for october favourites. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the look of the 17 lipstick, very suitable for autumn :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry i took so long to reply, yes it is perfect for Autumn and cant wait to start wearing it x

      Delete

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.