Favourite bloggers and YouTubers

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Hello Everyone,
I hope you are all well and are looking forward to Christmas I know I am. So I’ve done my main girl crush post so I thought why not write about my favourite bloggers and youtubers post. I think it was around 2011 when I first became interested in blogs and YouTube channels and now, I have so many bloggers and youtubers which I am subscribed to on YouTube and blogloving such as pointless blog (Alfie), Zoella, Tanya burr, sprinkle of glitter, couture girl, velvetgh0st, Essie button, Becca rose, Tyler Oakley, Chloe Burcham (converse and cliquot) there is sooo many the list is endless. I obviously can’t write about all of them as much as I would like to so I decided to do my top 3, there is no specific order as I love all the youtubers and bloggers equally. So here goes…

First up is Zoella which I believe from what I can remember was the first youtuber/blogger I came across. I was looking at some beauty products and I saw her blog come up under what I had searched on Google so I decided to take a look and see what it was all about. I decided to read a couple of her posts and really enjoyed them I then read her about us pages and thought I really like this girl, I then noticed she had a YouTube channel so watched some videos and loved them so I have become a subscriber ever since. I love how Zoe has grown as a blogger and youtuber as she has become confident and happy as from watching her videos I know she has gone through a tough time. My favourite posts are her hauls and reviews as I have found them very helpful and are the ones I have first watched. I love how her posts vary as well and she really cares like all bloggers and youtubers about what she is writing.  So there we go one of my favourite youtubers/bloggers is ZOELLA.

Not long after, I discovered Zoe I saw on my suggestions Tanya Burr so I had a look and absolutely loved her make-up tutorials which I then found myself trying out. I also loved Tanya’s hauls as I love seeing what other people are buying. I love how Tanya is using her make-up artist skills which she learnt from the Chapman sisters (real techniques founders) to good use and showing us how to do make up.

So as Tanya and Zoe both have blogs and YouTube channels I decided to focus on just a blogger and that person is Kayleigh Johnson from Couture girl. I found her blog not that long ago when searching for make-up storage ideas and hers stood how to me as it was easy to recreate and she has a normal (for a blogger) amount of make-up. I also took and interest as I saw she has a journalism degree which I am thinking of going into. So since then I have subscribed to her and blogloving and kept up to date with all her posts which I love. I’ve seen a few times Kayleigh says she doesn’t have the confidence to make a YouTube channel but I think she should go for it as I’d love to see some hauls from her.

So there we have it these are some of my favourite youtubers and bloggers, who are yours?

See you later
xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.