Quick Haul

Sunday, December 22, 2013

maybelline the falsies, real techniques blush brush, primark pale pink shirt, primark flower top


Hello all,
I am slowly falling asleep on this rainy Sunday so I thought I’d wake myself up a bit and write a few posts. So here it is yes another haul. I recently went to London which is actually my first time for shopping and I loved it. Everyone where was so Christmassy and pretty, there was even fake snow falling from some shop roofs which did fool me for a second. All the shops in London amazed me I knew they would be good but I didn’t realise they would be that good. Oxford Street Topshop is my favourite thing ever I wish I could live there. I’m sure you all know how good the stores are (if you don’t check them out) so I’ll stop rambling and move onto what I bought.
Surprisingly I didn’t come back with much for myself as I mainly bought Christmas presents for my family. But I didn’t buy two tops from Primark. The first is a pastel pink shirt with flower beaded detail on the collar which I love as it gives the shirt something extra which I think looks really nice. I also love how this shirt can be dressed up and also dressed down. The other top I bought I also love as I think the flowers make it look really cute. The material is quite difficult to explain but it is sort of quilted but whatever it is I like it as it is thick and keeps me a little warmer. The pale pink top was £12 which I think is really good for the quality of the material and the detail; the second top was £6 which is a bargain. That was really it in Primark although I did buy some hair bobbles which I don’t think you’ll be excited but I do recommend them as they are really good and a bargain as they are only a pound. The next stop I made was to boots (surprise, surprise) which I did a quick stock up on mascara and concealer as these are my two go to products every day and you will always find them in my make-up bag. I also brought a real techniques blush brush as I am stocking up on some new brushes. As well as blusher I am going to use this brush for contouring and powder as I find this brush can be used for so many things and it saves you taking every brush with you if you are going out. Everyone knows how fabulous the concealer and mascara is so I am not going to go into too much detail other than both products are of a great quality and a great price are. I also went to paperchase and bought a journal for my fashion work but that’s not very exciting either, however paperchase is great for stationary and other bits and bobs so take a look the next time you see one.
 So that is all I bought for myself but I did wish I bought a jumper in Topshop but I have been telling myself I am saving for the sales (who else can’t wait to grab some bargains?) and some cute black buckle ankle boots in H&M which I am currently searching for online as I regret not purchasing them so let’s hope I do.
Thanks for reading, have a great Christmas and Happy New Year. I will probably do another haul from all my Christmas buys so let’s hope I find some (fingers crossed).
Bye for now    
xox
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.