December Favourites

Sunday, January 05, 2014

Hello everyone,
So its January which only means one thing DECEMBER FAVOURITES (yay!). I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas and new year, I certainly did but now I've got to get back to revision and school. I have discovered a few new products that I have currently been loving in December.Before I start I'd just like to say these pictures are from Google as I forgot to take the pictures but they are not from other blogs and I have edited them myself. So here we go...




MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Pallette - £4
Firstly, is this lovely eyeshadow pallette from MUA. I love it. I have been desperate to get a eyeshadow pallette and have been looking to buy the Urban Decay Naked pallette but i thought why not try a dupe first. This pallette is I think a wonderful dupe as it has basically the exact shades the Naked pallette has and they are incredibly pigmented. The pallette is full of neutral shades which I love as I am not very daring so I don't wear bright colours. So, the shades are perfect for everyday wear.The price is amazing as well at only £4 you can buy it from superdrug here and on the MUA website but it is sadly currently sold out. I defiantly recommend this pallette if you are looking for a Naked dupe or just a basic pallette. I may do a full review soon of the pallette including swatches.

Maybelline the falsies volume express - £7.99
Now the falsies has got to be my ultimate mascara but I have recently discovered it's sister the falsies volume express and I can tell you it is amazing. It defiantly creates volume and my lashes look extremely long when I wear it so it has been added to my everyday make up routine. It is the same price as the falsies which is great as it doesn't mean paying any extra. You can but it here from boots.

Rimmel London stay matte foundation - £4.49
I am a big lover of the rimmel stay matte powder and I recently got two samples of the foundation from the clothes show. I was a bit skeptical at first to see if it would be any good and I was pleasantly surprised as it is amazing. It is a very light, liquid mousse foundation which is great as it doesn't feel heavy on my skin and leaves it looked smooth and not looking cakey. I set it with the stay matte powder and it lasts all day. The price when I saw it is great as it is currently on sale at £4.49 here so I am going to purchase a full tube so hopefully I will get on as well as I did with the testers. 

Real Techniques expert face brush - £9.99
I know what you are thinking why hasn't this been in your favourites before but shockingly enough I have only recently got it from my wonderful friend and I can positively say it lives up to the great reviews. I use the brush for my foundation as it blends it really well leaving with a flawless base and it works brilliantly with the rimmel London stay matte foundation. If you haven't already purchased it which i doubt but you can buy it here from boots. 

Lush Magic Wand Bubble Bar
Last but no means least (cliche i know but couldn't help myself) is the Lush magic wand bubble bar. Now, most bloggers and youtubers got this at the beginning of December but I did not as I was patiently (sort of) waiting for the Lush sale as everything is normally half price which is why there is no price as I cant quite remember (sorry). It smells of the very famous shower gel snow fairy which is a gorgeous mixture of bubblegum and candyfloss to me. All you need to do is swish the wand around your bath which turns is pink and creates lots of bubbles leaving you to have a relaxing girly bath. Another great thing about the wand is it is basically never ending as I am still using mine now. I wish I got two as I am dreading when mine does come to an end. The only downside to this is the magic wand only seem to be around at Christmas so i'll have to wait again till December which I will stock up on. 

What do you think of these products. Have you tired or are you going to try them, let me know in the comments or tweet me. I hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for reading.
Bye
xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.