Golden Globes 2014

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Hiiii,
Hope you are all well. I thought I'd fit a quick blog post in between revision and as as the Golden Globe was the other night I thought I would show some of my favourite looks. I love award shows and red carpets as I love seeing all the different outfits, make-up and hairstyles. I have to admit that I do stay up and eagerly find a livestream as I am too impatient to wait for the next day.





Everyone looked absolutely beautiful but my two favourite looks are Emma Watson as I think she looks so grown up and  stylish and I love the twist on her outfit. I also loved Helen Mirren as I think for her age she looks brilliant and I want and hope I look as good as her when I am older.

Who was your favourite look?

Lots of love
xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.