HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Hello everyone,

I would like to do a quick post wishing you all a happy new year, what my resolutions are which I am going to attempt and what I am looking forward to in 2014.
Firstly, I would like to say a big HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all. I still cant believe that it is 2014 i'm sure it was only my birthday not long ago and now we are starting a whole new year. Time certainly does fly by so lets make the most of it.
So, I'm never really good at resolutions and I never really stick to things my usual one is normally be healthy. But this year I have decided to try and do quite a few things so here they are:-
  • Pass my Alevels - I am currently revising for my mocks right now so the main think I want to do is pass my AS levels and move onto A2 and see where I want to go with my life. 
  • Blog more - now this one might be difficult but I am going to try my hardest to do it. I am going to attempt to blog at least once a month fitting it around my school life and my job.
  • Develop my make up collection - now this is going to be pretty easy for me I think as I just want to make sure I add to my make up bits and bobs and defiantly buy the urban decay pallets.
  • Pass my driving test
  • Stay organised
  • HAVE FUN - now this is something I feel I don't do enough as I seem to not have enough time with the tons of school work and as I work. But I am going to make sure I get out more don't get me wrong I go out with my friends regularly but whenever parties come up I never have the energy or time so I am going to make sure I make time starting with the sixth form party after mocks.
Now here is my little reminder of my resolutions and I am going to keep looking back to see if I have started or accomplished my resolutions.

Before I move onto what I am looking forward to I am going to quickly reflect on 2013. I can honestly say it has had its ups and downs but I have had lots of fun. The best parts of 2013 are defiantly my prom which I had a great time and wish I could go back, passing my GCSE's the relief I felt knowing how much work I put in and when I found out I passed everything I was so proud of myself. I also started my blog in 2013 which I really enjoy even if no one is reading my posts I still feel like I am doing what I want to do sharing my love of beauty, fashion etc.
So... 2014 we are, I don't have many big plans for 2014 but I am looking forward to turning 17, learning to drive, hopefully doing well in my Alevels, seeing one direction at Wembley (omg) and basically having fun.

There we go 2013 has passed and we are in 2014 so I hope everyone including myself has a happy and healthy 2014.
Lots of love

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.