Mac Lipstick - Angel review

Sunday, February 23, 2014



So the other week I bought my first Mac lipstick and no one can understand how excited I was. I have been wanting a Mac lipstick for as long as I can remember and before spending the £15 in the Mac shop I did my research and found a shade that I would wear every day I had decided on cremecup but sadly this was out of stock so went for one very similar which was Angel and here I am today wearing, loving and reviewing it.

Angel is one of the many pink Mac lipsticks. The pink is quite subtle so will go with virtually everything which I think is good as it is now my go to everyday lipstick. The finish is a frost which I know some beauty bloggers don’t like but I actually surprisingly do as it lasts for about 4 hours and then I do my touch up.
The packaging is the classic Mac packaging which I adore as I find packaging really helps a product as if I know you should judge a book by its cover but if it doesn’t look nice on the outside I probably won’t be drawn to it as much.

As I said that I did originally want to get cremecup but angel and crememcup are very similar the only difference is that angel is a bit darker and has a more of a pink tone which I like more because it stands out. If you are looking for a dupe the Revlon pink pout lipstick which you can find here is very similar but what is even better is that it has a matte finish. I am thinking of getting pink pout again when my Mac lipstick finishes.
Overall, I think angel is a lovely everyday lipstick and will be perfect for summer.

Now you know mine what was your first Mac lipstick? What is your favourite Mac lipstick?

Lots of love
xox



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.