FOTD

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Hello,
Hope you have all been having a nice week.
A quick post for you today so i thought i'd show you what is on my face today and what has turned into my everyday make up look.


Normally, on Sunday's I wont wear any make up but today was an exception. I start by washing and moisturising  my face and then begin with my make-up. I have used the Maybelline Super Stay 24hr foundation (link) in the shade 010 Ivory I wont say too much on this as I plan to do a full review but it is a foundation that gives a good coverage and lasts all day. To set my foundation I used the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (link) in the shade translucent 001 this is a well loved powder as you can see from the packaging and the I have hit pan. To contour I use this MUA pressed powder (link) in the shade 3 which I was going to use for powder but it is too dark. Lastly, on my base for concealer I use the Collection Lasting Perfection (linkwhich most bloggers I read love and so do i as it covers well but it does need to be set so it doesn't crease. Looking for the links for these products I have noticed quite a few have changed their packaging so I might just have to pick the new version up to once these have finished of course. 
Now for eyes and lips. For mascara I have always loved the Maybelline the falsies volume express (link) in the shade black drama, I normally just use this on my top lashes and for the bottom lashes I have been using Maybelline again but this time it is the great lash waterproof mascara in very black (link) as I find this stops my eyeliner from smudging and the smaller brush is easier to grab my lower lashes. For eyeliner I am currently loving the MUA intense colour eyeliner in jet black (link) and for eyebrows I have been using my favourite eyebrow pencil which is the Rimmel Proffesional Eyebrow pencil in 001 dark brown (link) which looks very natural. Lastly, for eyes I have been using the MUA undressed eyeshadow palette (link) using the shades 3,4 and 5; this palette is also a dupe for the urban decay naked palette. Onto lips I have been loving the NYC expert last lip colour in 411 snowcone (link) which is very pigmented but it does need reapplying throughout the day.
To create my FOTD I haven't been using many brushes but for foundation and blending concealer I have used the Real Techniques Expert face brush (link) and for powder and contour I have been using the Real Techniques Blush Brush (link) I don't think I need to tell you how good these brushes are. For eye shadow I have just been using the Superdrug blending brush (link) which does its job quite well. Lastly, to curl my eyelashes I have been using the primark eyelash curlers even since I saw Velvetgh0st's (link) video which you can watch here

So that's my face of the day. Whats yours?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.