REVIEW: Garnier Cleansing Lotion

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hello everyone,
How was your weekend? Sadly, mine was filled with revision and coursework how exciting.
On the plus I have a short review for you on the ‘Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing Water Lily Extract Comforting Cleansing Lotion’  (link) now what a mouthful that is I am so glad I am typing it. I normally pick this up in Boots or Superdrug when they have their 3 for 2 or 2 Garnier products for £2 as I get a good bargain that way.

When I first got into make-up this was the first cleanser I tried as I knew the brand so I thought it would do a good job and yes it does. The cleanser is not harmful to my skin and it doesn’t have a strong smell like some cleansers I have tried. I squeeze a small amount onto a cotton wool pad and wipe all over my face and eyes which removes all the make-up I have been wearing and surprisingly waterproof mascara comes off to – brilliant. If I can still feel some make up on my face then I will repeat the same step but I find that very unlikely with this cleanser.  I find this cleanser is really great as it doesn’t leave my face tight or sticky it instead leaves it refreshed, smooth and best of all fully clean. 

Now we all know that bloggers love their packaging but the packaging of this does not stand out to me as some high end cleansers do but for the high street it is perfect as it is a nice baby blue shade and the lid is good so when I go on holiday it doesn’t leak in my make-up bag (we all know how terrible it is when your favourite product leaks).
The price of this cleanser is great for only £3.25 you get a really great product and a good amount of it too as it is 200ml bottle.

Overall, I recommend this product if you are looking for a cheap cleanser and you want it to do a great job then this is the product for you. It is also on 3 for 2 right now at boots if you would like to grab a good deal.
What is your favourite cleanser?

Lots of love
xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.