Easter Wishlist

Sunday, April 06, 2014





Hello…
So it’s nearly Easter, I love Easter as it means that summers coming up and it will be (fingers crossed) warm (maybe hot but this is the UK) and sunny. I don’t normally get lots of Easter eggs as I’d rather my mum and dad by me something that will last more than one day so here are some little things I would like and that I am going to purchase.
Firstly, I would like some lush products as I love them and I can never have enough. I really want to try the golden egg bath bomb as it smells of honey and looks so glittery. The nail products that I would like to try are Tanya Burr’s (she is one of my favourite youtubers and bloggers) nail polish in ‘be right be happy’ as I think it is a lovely vibrant pink shade for summer and I would also like to try ‘little duck’ which is a really bright mint green. The next two products I would like to try every blogger has been raving about is the Loreal True Match which I have been meaning to pick up for so long but my shade is never there and the next product is the revelon matte colourburst balm, the sade I really ant to try is ‘Elusive’ as it’s a really nice every day shade which will be perfect for a summer day; you can tell I’m excited for summer cant you. Lastyly, the two clothing items that I would like to buy soon is these light blue acid wash denim dungaree from New Look as I think dungarees are really fun to wear in the summer and can be dressed up or down. I am most likely going to wear this ‘brushed checked shirt’ from Topshop as I think it will look really nice and casual.
So this is what I would like to purchase over Easter, what would you like to buy over Easter?
love sonia
xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.