MUA Undressed pallet review, Naked dupe?

Sunday, April 13, 2014











Hi everyone!

So, I have been tempting myself to but the Urban decay naked pallet for a while now but I thought why not try a dupe first and see how I get along. I had been searching and searching and the pallet that kept popping up is the MUA undressed pallet so I for weeks and weeks I was looking for it in my local Superdrug and it had been out of stock then after giving up I had finally found it so here are my thoughts on the undressed pallet.

The pallet is only £4 can you believe it for 12 shades and only £4 how can you miss the opportunity. To be honest I thought as it was only £4 I didn’t believe it would be that good but I was pleasantly surprised.  You can find the pallet in store at Superdrug or online here.

This pallet offers 12 nude shades which are very good for an everyday make up look but I do think if you want a make-up look that stands out more for a night out it is best to buy a different pallet such as a sleek one. However, the darker shades are incredibly good for a smoky eye which would be suitable for a night out. There are two matte shades which I use as a base and then there are 1 shimmer shades which are good for the outer and corners and inner corner to make your eyes stand out more. All 12 of the shades are incredibly easy to blend and apply but as you can see they didn’t come up very well when swatching but I would say they are quite pigmented. The shades last virtually all day but I think in the summer they would wear off quicker so it is a good idea to put a primer on underneath. I find using the Maybelline colour tattoo as a base works well.

As you can see above my pallet is well loved. I think the packaging is very sleek and incredibly good for the price. It is easy to store as it is very slim and it fits perfectly at the side of my dressing table drawer. I also love how you seen the shades inside of the pallet. The only thing I wasn’t that pleased with is the shades don’t have any names like the other MUA products so I think it would be better if there were names so you can easily know what shade you are using. The pallet does come with sponge applicator which I have only used today to swatch as I prefer using an eye shadow brush.

Overall, I think it is a really good pallet for everyday looks and it's perfect for someone who is developing their make-up collection. I am still thinking about purchasing the Urban decay pallet and even some more MUA one's.
I hope you have enjoyed this review. What is your favourite eyeshadow pallet?
love sonia
xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.