Seventeen phwoarr paint review

Wednesday, April 16, 2014




Hello,

I’m currently re watching gossip girl and I love it as much as I did when I first watched it. Right now back to the post…
I have been looking for a concealer for a while that would cover my dark circles and I had heard so many good reviews of the Seventeen phwooar paint in the beauty blogging world so I thought I may as well give it a try and I am glad I did. Seventeen have claimed that it is a ‘heavy duty concealer’ which I firmly agree with as it hides my dark circles really well. I mainly use it for my under eyes as I think it would be difficult to cover blemishes. The concealer has a little orange tone to it which counteracts blue tones which are in dark circles. I find the concealer I very light weight and has a creamy formula which means it blends easily. I normally apply it with my fingers and then blend it out with the real techniques pointed foundation brush. Also, I find the concealer lasts all day and doesn’t move around on the skin once set with a small bit of powder.
The packaging of the concealer is great for travelling as it is very compact and comes with a mirror which is good for touching up on the go.
However, the only thing I am disappointed about with this concealer is that there are only two shades which are fair and medium which I think it would be better if there was a dark shade so the concealer then caters with everyone.
Overall, I believe the concealer does what it says and for a good price of £5.49 which you can buy from boots here.

What is your favourite drugstore concealer?

Lots of love
Sonia
xox 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.