Spring Clean with the Ted Baker body scrub

Saturday, April 19, 2014



















Ted Baker – everyone loves the Ted Baker products from the pastel bags the make-up bags and purses but what I think goes a bit unnoticed is the Ted Baker toiletries.
At Christmas (can you believe that we are now at the Easter weekend) I was given this lovely Ted Baker body scrub which I began to use in mid-January. Sadly, as you can see from the photo (which was took quite a few weeks ago- bad blogger) my scrub needs to be repurchased. As it has now ran out it lasted me about 3 months which I think is really good as it meant I got my moneys wroth well my Mum did.

You can find the body scrub in boots for £8 (here) and you get 300ml there is also a handy travel sized version of 50ml which costs £2.50. I am taking the travel sized version with me to Bournemouth tomorrow.

Now that’s the basics onto how great the scrub actually is. I love the smell of it as it has a fruity and floral scent which matches the packaging incredibly well. I apply a small lump on to the damp part of my body which I want to exfoliate and rub it in circular motions and then rinse off. I find that it gives a really good clean and leaves my skin feeling really soft and smooth – who doesn’t love that. I normally use it once a week mainly at the weekends when I have a long time to pamper myself.
As you can probably see my lid has broken (tip – take pictures for blog posts before you drop the product on the floor) so I think the packaging does need to be a bit stronger if you are clumsy like me. However, I really like the pastel pink tub with the butterflies printed on a it fits in well with Spring and Summer.

Overall, I really recommend this scrub as it smells great and does do the job but I’m not sure if it beats Soap and Glory I’ll let you be the judge of that.
I hope you all enjoy your Easter weekend and Happy Easter!

Love sonia
     xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.