April Favourites

Sunday, May 04, 2014



Hello,
As the weather has finally got a bit better (as I've just typed that the sun has disappeared, typical) I have been loving quite a few summery products this past month.


 Rimmel Wake me Up foudation - £8.99 - here 
This past month I have gone back to my favourite summer foundation which is the 'Rimmel Wake me up' I love this foundation as it is really light and dewy which is perfect for summer as we all want that natural glow. The coverage I would say is light to medium which is really good as in the Spring and Summer months nobody really wants to wear a high coverage foundation. 


Over the past month I have been loving three lip products as I find I change my lips more than any other make- up product.

 Maybelline Baby Lips - £2.99 - here 
 Baby lips are a much loved product in the blogging world and over April I found myself to be grabbing the baby lips more and more. I love them because they are so easy to wear and add that bit of colour when you don't want a lot. They are also really good if you want to give your lips a break but still want a bit of colour. They are really hydrating and I find they heal my lips if they are ever chapped.
L'oreal Paris Color Riche collection Privee - £8.19 - here 
I remember when so many youtubers and bloggers were raving about this product and I have finally digged it out again. I love nude lips for spring and I think this is the perfect nude and the formula is so creamy and gentle on your lips. As bad as it sounds I absolutely love the smell of the lipstick as well as it smells of old make-up.
Natural Collection Lipstick in Raspberry - £1.99
Sadly, I can't find this on the boots website but I'm sure if you pop into your local boots it will be there and I recommend you do as this lipstick is amazing. When I picked it up I didn't think for a second that it would be as good as it is. It is very pigmented and stands out well so is perfect for a bold lip. The only downside is that it doesn't last very long so it will need reapplying often.

Ted Baker Body Spray -£2.50 - here
I always keep a spray or perfume in my handbag and this month it has been this butterfly wings one by Ted baker as it smells really floral and fresh which is perfect for Spring. The price is really good as well and it's a perfect travel size, you can also get a  bigger version which I might have to pick up. 

Primark Fake Nails - £1
On my last trip into Primark I picked up these fake nails after I saw Lily Melrose wear them (her blog here). I decided to buy the floral print ones as I thought they were really cute. The nails last for about 2-3 days I would say but if you keep gluing them back off as  found only 1 fell off then they can last a good 5 days which I think is really good if you don't want to paint your nails. 

So that's what I've been loving in April, What have been your favourites this month?
love Sonia
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.