Baftas 2014 - Favourite looks

Wednesday, May 21, 2014


Hi, how are you?
I love watching red carpets and award ceremonies as I like to see what everyone is wearing and how they style their outfits. As the Baftas was on the the other night I thought I would show you some of my favourite looks. Read on to see.
















   So there are a few of my favourite looks but there are more as I loved nearly what everyone was wearing. But my favourite look of the evening was Millie Mackintosh as I think she styled herself perfectly as she kept her hair and make up simple but with a bold lip. Who was your favourite?
Sorry that it is a short post but I am currently drowning in revision. 

 photo Signature_text_2_zpsf97fbd9f.png
* Disclaimer - I do not own any of these images.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.