Beauty Haul - Real Techniques, Collection, Barry M, Maybelline, Rimmel, No7

Sunday, May 11, 2014


Many shopping trips later here are the few things that I have bought over the last month; my poor (literally) purse. 



After lots of trips into boots I finally picked up the well raved about Loreal True match which I have been using the past two weeks and I really do love it, I can see why there are so many good reviews on it. Next I picked up the Real Techniques setting brush as I didn't want to wear powder with the true match foundation but I still needed to set my concealer so I had heard this brush was really good. I then grabbed a Collection Lasting perfection concealer as I need another item for the boots 3 for 2 as I always need a concealer. I always picked up another one but in the shade 'cool medium.'

Another trip into boots on holiday lead me to take full advantage of my 'collect 200 points when you spend £20' voucher. I had been wanting the Essie 'butler please' nail varnish for a while so while looking at the barry m stand I noticed that the Barry m gelly nail varnish in blue grape looked really similar so I decided to try it and I think it is a really good match. I tweeted a while ago (my twitter is @casualyetchic) asking what mascaras people would recommend and most people said Maybelline are the best. I already have the falsies so I thought I would try the maybelline the colossal volume express and I think it may be better than the falsies. Also, for the eyes I picked up a maybelline colour tattoo in permanent taupe as they are much easier and quicker to put on than powder eyeshadow. For eyebrows I purchased my favourite eyebrow pencil which is by Rimmel, I think this is probably my post repurchased beauty item and lastly which also fits in with the eyebrow department I picked up some No7 tweezers and the ones I mentioned in my 'whats in my travel make-up bag' (here) post have gone blunt and not very good. 

Shop the post
Collection lasting perfection concealer - here
Loreal True match - here
Real Techniques setting brush - here
Barry m gelly nail polish - here
Maybelline colume express colossal mascara - here
Maybelline colour tattoo - here
Rimmel eyebrow pencil - here
No7 tweezers - here


So there we have it, thats my beauty haul. What have you bought lately?
love sonia
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.