Empties

Wednesday, May 28, 2014
























I have never done an empties post before and as I had just been clearing out my products  I thought it would be a good idea to show you what I think of each product and if I'd repurchase them. These products have been finished at different times ranging from a month to a week so I should have probably cleared them out sooner (oops). 







































Morrisons complexions Sensitive TonerI picked up this toner on a whim really as I wanted a cheap toner that I could just use to the week on holiday as I was in a rush and didn't have time to look for the simple toner so I quickly grabbed this. I was actually quite pleased with it, it does the same job as my simple one but I do find the simple toner is more refreshing than this one. It doesn't have a scent to it which I like as I just want it to freshen up my face and clean those last bits of make up off from my pores. I did think I would juts use the toner for the week and then bin it but I did end up finishing the bottle. I cant remember the price of this but I think it was around £2 which is such a bargain but it doesn't do anything outstanding but I still have to find a toner that does. 










Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation - £7.99 - here
I picked this foundation up a few months ago and completely forgot about it as I had been using the Rimmel Wake me up (which was one of my April favourites) and then remembered I had this to use up. In the past this has been my go to winter foundation as it isn't too dewy and gives a good medium coverage and lasts virtually all day. I know it does say it lasts 25 hours but who really wears their foundation for that long. Overall, I think this foundation is really good and will be repurchasing it in the winter.


MUA Lash boom mascara - £3 - here
This must have been the cheapest mascara I have ever bought and it wasn't as bad as I had expected. The wand is plastic but the ball on the end of the wand does grab those annoying lashes in the corner of your eyes quite well. I wouldn't say that it gives you loads of volume which is expected by the name 'boom' but it does give a fuller look. It does require quite a few layer though to get the right look. I don't think I would repurchase this but for £3 it is a good mascara. 

MUA lipstick shade 12 - £1 -here
The cheapest mascara and now the cheapest lipstick. This is the total opposite of cheap and I actually love MUA lipsticks because they are really creamy and pigmented but not as much as I would like but for a pound I don't mind. I will definitely be picking more MUA lipsticks up as they are great for the price and easy to put in your handbag for on the go. They offer a wide shade range the only thing I don't like which I'm sure I've said before about MUA products is they don't have a name which I would like.




Garnier Ultimate blends, the silky smoother shampoo - currently £2.79 - here
Lastly, I finished this lovely shampoo in the past few weeks and I love it. It is part of the new ultimate blends range from Garnier and this one is for split ends. The shampoo smells amazing and is quite strong but I love it (how many times have I said that in this post). It leaves my hair feeling silky soft and shiny which is everything I can want from a shampoo really. I also have the conditioner which I love just as much. I will be picking up this again very soon in boots and it is currently on offer so I recommend that you try this one or a different one from the range as I reckon they will be just as good.

So that's what I have used up over the past few months.What products have you used up in the past few weeks?
 photo Signature_text_2_zpsf97fbd9f.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.