Fashion Haul - Primark, H&M, New Look & Forever 21

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Hello,
I recently posted a beauty haul (here) which I then remembered I had recently bought a lot of clothing items that I have shown yet. I have bought all these items over the last couple of months from various different places.



 Primark

Recently, I have been loving Primark, I think they have a lot of really good selection of clothes and accessories in so I recommend that you have a quick look. On my first trip (yes- there has been a few) I picked up some dungarees for £12 which  think is a really reasonable price. I love how these dungarees have cuts in them and they are going to be really good to wear in the summer. To go under the dungarees I bought some a plain grey vest top which was only £4. I also bought a brown faux leather purse which was again £4, i love this purse as it has lots of compartments and reminds me of a very cheap version of a Mulberry purse. I then bought some frilly socks for £1.50 as the Primark ones are much cheaper than the Topshop ones and lastly (for this trip) I picked up some fake nails for £1 as I liked the flower print. Now the second trip into Primark I only bought two things which was a blue and white gingham shirt for £10 as I love the gingham print and this shirt can be dressed up or down. Finally,  bought a pack of 6 rings which are normal and midi for just £2.50 which is fantastic.





H&M
From H&M I bought a striped tshirt (no longer on website) from the basics collection. I really like this top as it is quite flowy and you can wear it with anything. I then bought a black sleeveless shirt (no longer on website), this is my favourite purchase as it is a very versatile item, I also love how it isn't a sheer material at the front but it is at the back, so you don't really have to wear anything underneath.




Forever 21 & New Look

The Forever 21 black clutch bag is a Lily Melrose inspired purchase (blog here) as I have seen her fetaure it quite a lot on her blog and I really wanted a simple black clutch, sadly it is now sold out. Sticking with the gingham theme I bought this gingham wrap skirt from New Look for £14.99 (here)and I love it, it keeps its shape well and is really comfortable. 



Have you bought anything nice recently?

lots of love 
sonia
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.