Review: Zara Mini office City bag

Wednesday, May 14, 2014


Hello, 
Around two months ago I bought the Zara mini office city bag and I have no regrets what so ever, this is the best bag I own. Read on to see why.




The reason I bought it is because I saw Alix from Icovetthee (blog and youtube) whats in my bag video and fell in love with it straight away.
The bag is very sleek, compact and well made. It has three compartments in total, one zipped and two open. The zipped compartment is in the middle and its padded which is great for on the go use  if you take your Ipad with you. One of the outer compartments had card and phone slots which is really handy but i wouldn't recommend as someone can easily take them. The other compartment on the other side is where I usually keep any bits and bobs like make up. The compartments are wide so it is easy to fit a lot in. The only problem I have with the bag is that there is only one zip compartment so you have to keep all your valuables in the middle section. I think they should have a small zip pocket in one of the other open compartments so you can put some things in there too. There is a shoulder strap and shorter handles so you can carry it two ways I personally prefer the shoulder strap as I find this the easiest way. The shoulder strap is comfortable so you arm doesn't ache throughout the day. Also, on the bottom of the bag there is some gold mental studs so when you put your bag down it sits on them saving it from getting dirty. Zara have really thought of everything with this bag. There have been quite a few colours of this bag but I chose grey as I already have a brown and black bag (yes I am a bagaholic). I believe the price is very reasonable for the quality as it was £29.99. Sadly, I think the bag has now sold out but I have heard that Primark are doing a cheaper version at £12 if you would still like to buy one.
Overall, I love this bag and I really do recommend getting the Primark version.
Thanks for reading
love sonia
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.