Wardrobe staples

Sunday, May 25, 2014

There are so many different fashion items around that we force ourselves to fit into our very full wardrobes so I thought why not put a post together which shows the basic items that we all need in our wardrobes.










Jackets, Shirts and T-shirts

These are some very key items to have your wardrobe as you can create so many different outfits with them. A biker jacket is a really good item to have as you can wear it throughout the year and they can really make an outfit stand out. Shirts and T-shirts you can also wear all year round. In the winter I like to wear a jumper over a shirt with a pair of jeans (you need a good pair of jeans in your wardrobe too - I recommend Topshop) and then in the summer I would wear a nice patterned shirt with some shorts or tucked into a skirt. A black shirt is a key item to have as you can easily dress it up or down. Basic T-shirts are great as they are really cheap and you can wear them with so many different things such as jeans, leggings and skirts. They also look great under a biker jacket. The Primark basic T-shirts are great as they are really cheap and there are so many colours to choose from.

Boots and flat shoes

Boots can really make an outfit as I find they make a casual outfit look dressed up which is why I love them so much. I think if you spend a little bit more money on boots they last for such a long time so you will get your moneys worth. In the summer I won't be wearing my boots that much so instead I love the wear statement flat shoes like the studded ones above. Flat shoes are so comfortable and easy to wear and so many shops bring out some lovely ones in the summer. I find New Look do the best and they are really affordable.

Accessories

I think accessories really finish an outfit I never used to be much of a jewellery lover as I used to forget to out in on or get tired of wearing it but now I love putting statement necklaces and rings on as I think they look really good. Primark does an amazing selection of jewellery as well as Topshop. I think jewellery is a staple because if you are wearing a casual outfit that you had to shove on in a rush then you can easily put a big necklace on and it looks like you have took a long time putting the outfit together. Clutch bags like my forever 21 are a really good piece to have you wardrobe as they are so simple and can be used in the day or night if you only need to carry a few things.

So there's my wardrobe staples, what can't you live without in your wardrobe?

love sonia
x

P.s I promise my feet aren't tanned like that, its just the lighting.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.