Get to know me Tag

Friday, June 20, 2014

Me - right, Kirt -Left :)












































 Hi, how are you?
I have been wanting to do a tag for a while on my blog but never got round to it. As I was searching for one I saw that the 'Get to know me' tag was popular and I really liked it. Also, as in two months my blog will be a year old (can't believe it) I thought it was about time you got to know me better. So lets start

1. Are you named after anyone?
I don't think I am actually. I think my mum and dad must have just heard the name and liked it so chose to call me Sonia.

2. When was the last time you cried?
I'm not normally a bit crier but this year I seemed to have cried a lot. I can't quite remember the last time I cried I think it might have been when some bitchy girls at school decided to bitchy so I cried to my form tutor and friend about it, lets just put it this way I don't like those girls anymore haha.
3. Do you have any kids?
nope.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I hope I would, its a bit weird to think of really. I suppose I would as I'd have a lot in common with myself.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Me sarcastic? Never. So that's a yes but I don't use it in a horrible way well I hope I don't I like to use it in a humorous way.
6. Will you ever bungee jump?
I am the biggest baby you will ever meet I don't like rides at a theme park so I don't think I'd ever bungee jump. I did do the small one at butlins before but it was nothing compared to a proper bungee jump.
7. What's your favoruite cereal?
I never really stick to cereal I always like one stop eating it and try another. But at the moment my favourite is CocoPops.
8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
Well first is their appearance and then I kind of try and work out what sort of person they are, I enjoy people watching which sounds weird, not in a stalkerish way I promise.
9. Eye colour?
Brown
10. Scary movies or happy ending?
Happy ending of course I hate scary movies.
11. Favourite smells?
I like quite a lot of smells like vanilla, I like the fresh air, melted chocolate are the ones I can think of right now.
12. Summer or winter?
Can I have both? This is a hard one I suppose I prefer summer because my birthday is in the summer, the weather is much nicer and you can do a lot more. I like winter too though because I love wearing big jumpers and sitting with my blanket.
13. Computer or TV?
I'm going to go with computer because you can do more on a computer than a TV.
14. What's the furthest you've been from home?
The last time I went abroad was when I was a baby so I don't really remember that. So it' probably somewhere in the UK like devon/cornwall.
15. Do you have any special talents?
I wish haha.
16. Where were you born?
Coventry in the West Midlands. 
17. What are your hobbies?
I'd say my hobbies are blogging as I love doing this and do it whenever I can. Also, watching TV & youtube and shopping I never have enough clothes but my full wardrobe doesn't agree.
18. Do you have any pets?
Nope, I really want a goldfish though as I used to have one when I was little until I over fed it, oops.
19. Favourite movie?
I love so many movies but my favourite has to be The Devil Wears prada, I could watch it every day I love the idea of it and Meryl Streep is amazing in it and so it Anne Hathaway.
20. Do you have any siblings? 
Yes, I have a sister and a brother (worst best of both worlds).

I hope you enjoyed this post and feel that you got to know me a bit better. If you've done this post I'd love to read it so leave a link in the comments :)

 photo Signature_text_2_zpsf97fbd9f.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.