June Favourites

Sunday, June 29, 2014















































Hello, I can't believe we are half way through the year already. Time is literally flown by which means it is time for another favourite post.
I've decided to split this favourite post into beauty, hair and life so lets begin.

BEAUTY








































 Carmex Vanilla Ultra Moisturising lip balm - £3.25 - ASOS
Throughout exam season I bite my lips quite a lot which is very annoying and my vaseline wasn't healing them quick enough so I decided to grab a carmex lip balm from ASOS. I am so glad I did as it healed my lips straight away and I am now putting it on every night before bed. The lip balm contains SPF15 aswell so it will be great to use over the summer to protect my lips. 



































White Nail Varnish
Maybelline colour show - Winter baby - £2.99 - Boots
Barry M Silk - White Pearl - £3.99 - Boots
Ironically, I am wearing a nail varnish with a winter themed name in the summer but I think white nail polish looks much better in the summer as it makes your skin look glowy, healthy and tanned. I have been wearing these throughout most of June and even before. I prefer the colour show one to the Barry m silk one as it is more opaque but it does take three coats to get that look. I find that both of the nail polishes last a really long time as well which is always a bonus.






























































Elf Matte Lip colour - Coral - £3.95 - here
I first showed this product in my ELF haul (here) where I said that it was my favourite product that I had purchased from the haul and that is still true. It is called coral but it isn't very bright which I don't mind so it is more of an everyday coral shade with more pink tones rather than orange. It lasts all day and is really pigmented. I really want to try some of the other shades from this collection as I am so pleased with this one. 

HAIR





























































Tresemme Superior hold touchable feel hairspray - £5.25 - Boots
I never really try many hair products as I just use the same ones this being one of them. But I do have a long list that I want to pick up. But this hairspray has been a favourite of mine for a while and I have never talked about it on here. I have been plaiting my hair more recently so I have needed something light to hold in place those annoying bits which fall out. I love this hairspray because it is really light and doesn't feel like you have hairspray in as it leaves your hair feeling quite naturally. Also, it doesn't have that horrible smell that some hairsprays have which make you choke when you spray it instead it smells like all other tresemme products. 

LIFE
I have two life favourites this month so I'll start with the boring one which is finishing my exams. I am currently at sixth form so I have just finished my AS exams I am not really too sure on what to expect from them some I liked and some I didn't. But I will find out on results day and let you all know. I tried my hardest so that's all that matters really. I am thinking of doing a post soon about sixth form life and what you can expect. My final favourite which I still don't think i've gotten over yet is seeing One Direction at Wembley instead of me rambling on about it now you can read all about it here

Thanks for reading, what have you been loving in June?

 photo Signature_text_2_zpsf97fbd9f.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.