Love clothing wishlist

Friday, June 06, 2014

Hello, how are you? As you are reading this I will be at wembley seeing one direction (talk about fangirling) but I will tell you all about that in another post. I have finally finished my AS exams (thank god) and when I was revising I found myself doing a lot of online shopping. So recently I noticed that Love Clothing has a lot of lovely items on their website so here are a few that are on my wishlist.


















First up is this lovely indigo blue daisy playsuit, I love playsuits in the spring/summer as I think they are really easy to wear and the patterned ones look really cute and fun. I know another shirt I must have a shirt for everyday of the week but this is a lovely baby pink colour which is perfect for the summer. Shirts are also so versatile so they can be worn with anything and I love how they look with those white shorts. A black dress isn't very summery but I don't mind as I know I would wear this dress all year round. I absolutely love straight dresses and I am loving the collared detail. The dress I believe is from the Lottie with love collection on the website, I really like the collection as it is perfect for girls my age. Floral is around every spring and summer and it reminds me of the quote from the film 'Devil Wears Prada' (floral for spring groundbreaking). I really like this top as it has three quarter length sleeves and it see through but has a really nice floral print on it. I think this will look really nice for a casual day over a plain t-shirt. Next, is this grey t-shirt and I love how it looks with the sleeves rolled up. I was thinking I could buy this in a bigger size and then wear it as a dress but I'm not sure - let me know if you think I could get away with it. Lastly, is the t-shirt that has been all over instagram and twitter I have even tweeted about how much I love it. I think the slogan on this is just brilliant as it must fit with every girls life.
You can find every thing above on the love clothing website here loveclothing.com.
So that's my love clothing wishlist. Have you been doing any online browsing?






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.