May Favourites -

Sunday, June 01, 2014

Hi, How are you? It's into exam season now so I am getting lots of revision in for my Alevels, I can't believe how fast the year is going but anyway here's another favourites post, enjoy :)




Beauty Favourites
The beauty favourites I have been loving this month are Loreal True Match foundation, Maybelline Colossal Mascara and Barry M gelly nail polish in Blue grape. 
All month I have been going straight to my Loreal True Match foundation, it is amazing and I am so glad I picked it up even though it was a bit late. The colour is perfect for me (I use W1) and I love how it blends well and I don't even need to wear powder and it lasts all day. For mascara this month I have been using the Maybelline Colossal mascara with my favourite the falsies as it gives my eyelashes more volume and it is much better than just using the falsies on its own. The last beauty favourite of May is the Barry m gelly in blue grape, I have been wanting to pick this up for ages as it is a good dupe for the Essie butler please. It is a really lovely bright shade perfect for spring summer and lasts a good 4 days before chipping. 



Skincare Favourites

I don't really change what I use in my skincare routine often as I like to stick to what works. But so many people had raved about the micellar water and with Bioderma harder to get i though i may as well go for the Garnier cleansing water which is cheaper. I really like this as it takes my make up off really well and it is quick to use. Now I need to pick up Bioderma to compare the two.










Other favourites

For fashion related favourites this month I have been loving are the Primark rings which I have recently bought. They came in a pack of six of normal and midi and I just love putting them on to add something to my outift. The last favourite of this month has been boxes (sad I know) but this shop called Store 21 which my Mum always goes in (I blame her) do some really pretty patterned boxes that are reasonably priced and some are normally on sale. They come in lots of sizes so they are good for storing stuff in the box above I keep some jewellery in and I also have some to keep my school work in and magazines. 
Thanks for reading, what have been your favourites in May?
lots of love
Sonia 

Shop the postLoreal True Match Foundation - here Maybelline Colossal mascara - here
Barry M gelly nail paint - here
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - here


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.