NOTD: Barry M bluegrape

Wednesday, June 18, 2014



Hello, how are you?
Just a quick post today so I didn't not want to put a post up as I have been sticking to my schedule recently.
If you read my may favourites post (if not its here) you will know I was loving the Barry M nail polish (or do you say varnish, I never know what to say) in bluegrape and I have just put it on my nails and have fell in love all over again.  It is the most amazing dark blue shade and looks great on your nails which that's what I suppose you want a nail polish to do. As it is a gelly formula it is really shiny and is long lasting. 
Hope you enjoyed this quick post, what's on your nails today?

 photo Signature_text_2_zpsf97fbd9f.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.