Rediscovered : Rimmel moisture Renew Lipstick

Wednesday, June 04, 2014



Hello,
How are you? Recently I have a rediscovered a product that has been in my make up collection for a quite a while and that is the Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick (here).
The shade I have is 510 'mayfair red lady' which is a bright red which I love as it makes my teeth look really white, haha. The price (£6.49) of the lipstick I think is really good as you can see from the swatch you get a very pigmented and bright lipstick. There is also a wide shade range from bright an light pinks to corals and reds. I think they really do live up their good name as they keep the lips hydrated but they can be a little greasy when first applied so what I do is with a blotting sheet just dab the lips a little. I find they are really long lasting but after eating and drinking like every other lipstick will need reapplying. I love the packaging as it is really sleek and professional. Overall, I think this is a really good lipstick that you should definitely pick up. I am really looking forward to picking up new shades, ginger is first in the list as I think it is great for summer.
Have you tried this lipstick is so what do you think?
love sonia
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.