Review: Garnier Micellar Cleansing water

Sunday, June 22, 2014

                                                             
 Another product review for you today and today's is as you can guess from the title is on the Garnier Micellar Cleansing water. 



















             I love Garnier skincare products as I have previously reviewed their cleansing lotion which you can read here. This is the first micellar water that I have tried and I am pleased with the results so I am very tempted to buy some more including the famous Bioderma which according to many bloggers this is a very good dupe for it.

So you may be thinking what is a micellar water I know I was when I first heard of them basically it is a water that contains something science related which breaks down make up quickly. I picked this up when it was on offer in boot as it was only £2.99 (at the time) for 400ml I mean how great is that. It is normally £4.99 here at boots but is on offer again now so I would grab it while you can. 
I have been using this for about two months now and as you can see I have nearly used half the bottle which I think is pretty good as I do sometimes use it in the morning to freshen my face and to make sure it is clean. I find that it takes my make up quickly and gently. I squeeze some onto a cotton pad and swipe it all over my face. If I am feeling lazy I will just use this all over my face but if I'm not being lazy then I will use a facial wash and then use the water for my eye make up and any extra make up that is left on my face. I may use a but more that 2ml a day but I don't mind as I think this is a great product. I like how it doesn't have a scent to it as sometimes I feel the scent will put me off a product if it is too strong. The packaging is also really cute with the pink lid and the bottles massive so I know it will last me a while, I really hope they bring out a miniature version so I can take it when I go on holiday or stay overnight somewhere.
That's all really I have to say as it is quite a simple product so I cant go into that much of an in depth review. 
Have you tried this water, what do you think?

 photo Signature_text_2_zpsf97fbd9f.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.