Review: Simple hydrating light moisturiser

Sunday, June 15, 2014

I don't focus a lot on skin care really so I thought I would do a review of my favourite moisturiser which is the Simple hydrating light.


Simple is my favourite brand for skin care, I first began using their products when I started wearing make up where I began with their wipes. I gradually built up my simple collection while developing a skincare routine. This is my ultimate go to moisturiser.
Simple products really do match the name simple as they are purse friendly, light and really are gentle and kind on the skin.
This moisturiser is super lightweight and you can barely feel it on the skin. I use it in the morning before I put my make up on as it make my skin feel a lot more hydrated and soft which creates a good starting point for my make up. I then either use this again at night or just a nigh cream depending on if my skin feels a little bit too dry or tight then I'll use this product. I find that a small amount goes a long way as it is a thin and watery product so it spreads nice and evenly. Like I have said before that simple products are gentle on the skin and I haven't found that this moisturiser hasn't broke me out at all. What I also love about this product is that some moisturisers can leave you skin feeling greasy but this doesn't so it would be great for oily skin and I think it would be good for dry skin too (I find it helps me as my skins dry at the moment) as it adds some extra moisture.
The packaging of the product is simple and similar to every other simple product I normally do prefer more pretty products but if simple did that then I don't think it would match the brand. The price is also great as it costs £3.99 in Boots and Superdrug. If you are thinking of trying it go to Superdrug as it is currently half price.
As you can tell I am really pleased with this moisturiser and I highly recommend you try it. I think it is suitable for teenagers who are just getting to grips with skin care as I think Simple is a good brand to start with and amazing for the price. Just to prove how much I love this moisturiser I even have it in a travel size aswell.
So what do you think will you be trying this?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.