Bourjous volume 1 seconde mascara

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bourjois volume one seconde mascara - £9.99 - Boots

























Mascara is a product that I change up all the time as I can never find the perfect one. I have heard many good reviews about this mascara and as I am always buying new ones I gave this one a try. Even though there were so many fantastic reviews I still didn't think I'd love this product as much as I do, so well done Bourjois.

































 This mascara claims to 'give lashes instant 360° volume' I definitely agree that it gives a lot of volume more than my lashes have ever had. When I first put this mascara on I could not get over a different my lashes looked as they looked so much longer and fuller you can just tell I was very happy looking in the mirror. I knew that this mascara had some spherical bristles so they grab can all your lashes and I will be honest I didn't think this would work well as they looked so small. But they honestly do grab every single eyelash I saw eyelashes that I never knew existed. It also has some normal bristles so there wont be any clumps either which is great as I have a big habit of  picking my mascara off so by the end of the day I have none left. If you are in a rush then one coat of this mascara and you are good to go. I find that it lasts all day and doesn't smudge. This mascara is quite big but the silver tube makes it look very sleek. My favourite part of the packaging of this mascara is the vibrant coral label as it really stands out, for the waterproof version the label is a baby blue which is just as lovely. I know for a fact that it will be buying this again and probably the waterproof version as well seeing as I have quite bad hayfever at the moment. I highly recommend that you pick this up as even though it is a bit more pricier than a Maybelline mascara it is worth the extra pounds.

What do you think? Will you be trying this?

 photo Signature_text_2_zpsf97fbd9f.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.