No7 soft and soothed gentle cleanser

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

£8 - boots - here















































 Yes - I got one of those No7 vouchers from boots, did i just leave it in my purse until it expired - no but did I go against my spending ban and purchase this lovely cleanser - yes. 










For once I didn't have a clue what to buy with my voucher so I did what every other blogger does and did some research. I knew that my trusty Garnier cleanser would run out soon so I had a google of what the best No7 cleansers are and this one kept popping up over and over again. I thought is was brilliant that I could get this for £3 I mean what a bargain.

The first thing I love about this cleanser is that it has a pump, I think every product that needs a pump should have one because they make life much easier and it means you don't make a mess with your product. I was surprised by how big this bottle is which is amazing as I know I am getting my moneys worth because no one likes to be ripped off. I normally just use a few pumps on a cotton pad and wipe my make up off which I then go over again if there is still some make up left on my face. There will be a skincare routine coming soon so keep your eyes peeled. As you can see from the pictures it is quite a thick cleanser which I personally love as it is smooth and quite creamy. This is for normal/ dry skin as it moisturises your face a little bit when it cleanses which is what I need right now as my skin has been feeling a bit dry. I am actually putting that down to the Garnier micellar water- has anyone else found that it dries your skin too?
Overall, this is a really good high street cleanser. If you have one of those No7 vouchers I highly recommend that you pick this up. Next, I think I might try the toner.
What do you think? Have you tried this cleanser?

 photo Signature_text_2_zpsf97fbd9f.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.