Review: Rimmel Wake me up concealer

Sunday, July 13, 2014
























 Hi, how are you? Today I am going to review the Rimmel wake me up concealer. I never had the intention to buy this concealer but needed to round up an ASOS order (for free delivery) and decided to put it in my basket. Read on to see what my thoughts are.


£5.49 - Boots - here 





















 Like I said I bought this product off ASOS which was over a month ago so I have waited until I know what my final thoughts on this concealer is. ASOS only had two shades. So I got light beige as it had more of an orange tone so I thought it would be good for correcting my dark circles. I would say it is quite a full coverage concealer as it covered my dark circles quite well, I am yet to find a concealer that hides them completely. It also brightens the eye area up as well which is great as it adds a nice glow. I find that it works best with the Rimmel wake me up foundation which I suppose is the whole idea of the product really. I think it is very similar to the Collection Lasting perfection concealer as it is very creamy and you don't need a lot of it nor do you need to apply two layers. 

The packaging of this concealer is very basic but that is what is expected from a high street concealer. It is in a tube similar to the Lasting perfection concealer and has silver and orange details like the Rimmel wake me up foundation. There is a dome applicator which I like as  it means you don't have to use your fingers. To apply I use to applicator on the areas I use it which is under my eyes and around my nose and I then just dab it in with my real techniques brush and then set it with my Rimmel stay matter powder, I think if I didn't set the concealer then it would crease. I find that it blends really well due to it being thick and creamy, it also doesn't take long to blend either which is a bonus. The only down side to this concealer is there are only four shades available so not everyone will be able to find their match. 

Overall, I think this concealer is good for the price, covers dark circles well and brightens up areas. 

 photo Signature_text_2_zpsf97fbd9f.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.