Amazon brushes- A Zoeva dupe?

Sunday, August 17, 2014

This time last year I probably had about five make-up brushes and now I have so many I need another Ikea plant pot. I recently bought these Amazon brushes for a bargain price of £8.99, you can buy them here but first why not read on to see what I think.

As I said the brushes are extremely cheap so I didn't expect them to be very good at all so I read some of the reviews and the majority of them said to buy the brushes because they are of a really good quality. The set includes a flat kabuki, round kabuki, angled kabuki, tapered kabuki, precision tapered, precision round, precision angled and a precision flat. The brushes are made out of synthetic bristles and I was surprised at how soft they are when they first came as I expected them to be slightly brittle. I gave them a rinse before I used them and left them to dry. Some of the brushes are much softer than others as the tapered kabuki isn't as soft but they might be because it is very dense. The brushes I use the most from the set are the angled kabuki for foundation, the precision tapered for blending eyeshadow into the crease, the precision angled is really good for blending eyeshadow and I think I might try and contour with it too. I also want to try and contour down the nose with the precision round. Another one of my favourites from the set is the precision flat as it is really good for blending concealer and foundation in difficult places. I don't actually own a Zoeva brush (they're on my wishlist) but they are a slight copy of them in the way they look. You can also get these brushes in different colours which look just as good but I preferred the black. They are of a similar quality of the Real Techniques brushes but I still think the RT are of a better quality. I highly recommend this set as it is really cheap and works out at only just over £1 a brush. This set is really good as well for people that are just getting into make-up and would like to buy some cheap brushes which are similar to Zoeva and Real Techniques.
What do you think? Would you buy these brushes?

 photo Signature_text_2_zpsf97fbd9f.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.