AUGUST PRODUCT EMPTIES

Friday, August 22, 2014


 It has been quite a while since I have done about a product empties post so I thought why not show you a few of things I have finished with recently.
Batiste Original Dry shampoo 
I must go through a lot of dry shampoo because I use it all the time whether it's to refresh my hair or to give it a bit of texture. I normally buy the floral one or tropical but this time I thought I would try the original however I think I prefer the scented one or the XXL volume especially for texture.

Garnier Micellar Water 
I have reviewed this micellar water which you can read here. So I wont talk about it too much I think I must have used it everyday as it is really easy to removed my make-up with and it did last me a while which is great as it mean I got my money's worth. I would buy another one but at the moment I am trying the Nivea micellar water which I am enjoying so far.

Simple hydrating moisturiser 
I always go back to this moisturiser again and again because it is so light and hydrating on the kin. I love it. I have also reviewed this product so you can read that here for some more detail.

Loreal True match foundation
Another product that I have previously reviewed is the true match foundation, you can read the review here. This foundation is amazing I love how it is lightweight yet gives a medium coverage. I will be certainly be buying this again but right now I am testing the Bourjois healthy mix and I have splurged on the Mac studio fix fluid but I am sure this will be my winter foundation.

Maybelline the falsies mascara
This has got to be my favourite drugstore mascara as it lengthens my lashes really well and lasts all day. I have got through another tube and I will e=be buying another one. I highly recommend this mascara as it is really affordable and is a great long lasting mascara. 

What products have you used up lately?

 photo Signature_text_2_zpsf97fbd9f.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.