High end beauty wishlist

Sunday, August 24, 2014


I am back off my holidays now so I have a few blog posts that I need to write which will be coming your way very soon. Today there is another wishlist post as I thought it is only fair to do a high end beauty seeing as I did a high end fashion post.
These are all the products that I am currently dreaming that I could buy. I think twice a year I will treat myself to a high end product as it means I have time to save up for them. All of these products will probably last me a long time and I would use them all everyday. So I hopefully one day I will have them.
Urban Decay Naked Basics Pallet (here) Mac prolongwear concealer (here) YSL touche eclat foundation (here) Lorac Pro Pallet (here) Zoeva Rose gold brushes (here) Benefit They're Real Mascara (here)

What is on your high end beauty wishlist?

 photo Signature_text_2_zpsf97fbd9f.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.