ON WEDNESDAY'S WE WEAR PINK

Wednesday, August 13, 2014










































Everyone love's a good mean girls quote, if only it was October 3rd but then again I don't think I would be wearing this skirt in October.

Outfit details:-
Black Shirt - H&M - no link - similar - here
ASOS Aline skirt in pink - £10 - here 
Boots - H&M - no link - similar - here

I really like this skirt I just wish I had more chance to wear it, I did wear it on my birthday which is the reason I bought it. I think the colour is perfect for summer so this will only be sadly brought out in spring/summer. 

 photo Signature_text_2_zpsf97fbd9f.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.