ONE YEAR OF CASUAL YET CHIC

Thursday, August 28, 2014

image - pinterest - here
This time last year  I finally decided (after debating about it for so long) to finally sit down to start my blog and then write my first post. A year seem's to have gone by so fast and I can't quite believe it. I didn't think at all that anyone would bother reading my blog as there are so many amazing ones out there but it is a really good feeling knowing that someone likes your blog enough to follow it. I remember when I hit 10 followers I was thinking that it was amazing but I had no one to tell haha. I told myself that if I hit 50 I would tell one person and I did. Only three people I know personally actually know that I write this blog but it feels great to know that 80 of you actually read this. I would like to thank-you all for following my blog and I hope you enjoy reading it, it has definitely improved since I first started. I would also like to thank you if you have commented on a post as it means a lot. I really appreciate it when you do comment it makes me feel very happy, you can tweet me email and comment as much as you would like I don't think I'd ever get tired. All of my links are in the sidebar where you can find me.

Happy one year to my blog and I can't wait for the next.
Thank you for reading and following me.

p.s if there are any posts or reviews etc that you would like me to do let me know and I will put them on my list.

 photo Signature_text_2_zpsf97fbd9f.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.