DRUGSTORE WISHLIST

Wednesday, September 10, 2014









Hello, how are you?
Today's post as you can probably guess from the title is a drugstore wishlist. I love shopping in Boots and superdrug as they have a lot of offers on and you can get a lot of good products. If I could I would spend all my money on high end make-up but that won't be happening for a while. 

As soon as the new Real Techniques set was announced I knew I had just had to have them and I love the new packaging of the brushes. This set is called Nic's picks (here) as we already have Sam's picks, I am very excited for them to come into stores and can't wait to pick them up. Next is the Body shop chamomile cleansing oil (here) which I have been wanting to get for a while after seeing Amelia Liana use it in her night time routine. I have never tried oils to remove my make-up and I think starting with this one will easy me into it and I know the body shop do amazing products. I have been wanting to buy a good highlighter for a while as at the moment I am just using a eyeshadow from Natural Collection which has a bit of shimmer in and it is actually quite good. I have seen lots of people rave about the Topshop sunbeam highlighter (here) so I am expecting good things from it when I finally get chance to pick it up. I recently finished my Elf setting spray and I noticed this NYX setting spray duo (here) in Next so I am thinking of trying these as I think it is really good how they have the two different finishes. The final product I have in my wishlist is the simple illuminating cream (here) as soon as this was released I knew I wanted to try it so put it on my wishlist straight away. We all know how much I love simple products so I just know I wont be going wrong with this. When I do buy it I plan on buying it I think I will be putting it on before my foundation so it acts as a moisturiser and then it will hopefully make my skin look more radiant and dewy.

Do you love drugstore products as much as me? If so whats on your wishlist?

 photo Signature_text_2_zpsf97fbd9f.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.