Style Inspiration: Kendall Jenner

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

This year Kendall Jenner seems to have taken over the world. From doing magazine shoots (in Vogue!), modelling for high end brands such as Chanel and Marc Jacobs and then fitting in filming for Keeping up with the Kardashian's and then still have time to go to parties and red carpets. The girl has done well and certainly made a name for herself. I love Kendall after seeing her grow on the Kardashian's into a very hard working young women it is very inspiring. But the main thing I love about Kendall is her style.


  In the past Kendall has stated that her older sisters are her style inspiration but now we can see that she has came up with her own style which I love. I really like how her outfits are comfortable and casual but still stylish and quite edgy. She likes to wear basic pieces in the day like jeans a t-shirt but then to dress them up a little she will wear a biker jacket or some boots. 
When it comes to red carpets and events she is not afraid to dress up as you can see from the first image. Even though her outfits are quite eye catching they don't have many pieces with them she may just wear a dress with a necklace, I love how she doesn't add lots of accessories to an outfit which is what I prefer myself. She also dresses perfectly for her body type as she knows she has long legs so she will wear skirts and dresses. 
I love the simplicity, casual and the few slightly daring outfits that Kendall creates which is why she is one of my style inspirations.

Read my previous style inspiration post here.
Do you like Kendall's style?

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.