Everyday make-up routine

Sunday, October 12, 2014

These are some of my favourite posts to read as I really enjoy seeing what people use on an everyday basis, so here's mine enjoy :)

 I'll start with my base. For foundation lately I have been using the Rimmel Lasting finish foundation as this is quite high coverage foundation so it lasts all day and I have been really liking trying it lately. Another favourite of mine is the Rimmel Wake me up concealer which I love as it is really brightening and covers dark circles, if I need a higher coverage concealer then I will use the collection lasting perfection but lately I have not been a fan. To set all that in place I use another Rimmel product which is the very famous stay matte powder as this is such a cheap powder and does exactly what I need it to do I have never stopped using this. For contour and a bit of bronzing I use the ELF contour kit, I am not really a fan of blush so don't really wear it. Then, for highlighter this is my cheapest products and works really well I use this eyeshadow duo from Natural collection in the shade sable as this is just the perfect shimmer which adds a natural highlight however I do find that it doesn't really last. 
For eyes I normally go for a matte brown eyeshadow and sometimes add a little bit of shimmer to brighten it up. I am desperate to buy the Naked 2 basics pallet but for now I am using the cheaper alternative of the MUA undressed pallet and I just use the light matte brown shade all over the lid and the darker one in the crease. For eyeliner I have rediscovered an old favourite which is the Miss Sporty kohl eyeliner on my waterline and tightline which I love because it is very black and doesn't smudge. Finally, for eyes my two mascara picks have been the Bourjois volume one seconde which I use first on just my top lashes then to add some more length and for the bottom lashes I use the Bourjois volume glamour
For lips I have two that I have been using recently which are the Bourjois rouge edition velvet in nudist and the elf matte lip colour in coral as I really like the whole 90s lip trend at the moment. 
What is your everyday make-up routine?
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.