Monthly round up - October

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

image left- source
 I've never done a monthly round up post but always liked the idea of them as it's a good way for me to collect my posts together and for you to make sure you haven't missed any. I am also going to add a few extras in such as 'posts I've liked' as I've seen Rebecca from Autumn Leaves doing it so I thought it was a really nice idea. 

My posts this month are... 
September favourites, Mac Studio fix fluid review, brand focus - Rimmel, Style Inspirtation - Miranda Kerr, everyday make-up routine, favourite high street store - Topshop, being a better blogger, the beauty blogs you should be reading, rimmel lasting finish foundation review
I liked these posts this month...
7 must have tools for blogging, anything is possible if you just believe in yourself, on being kinder to yourself, picking a new handbag, how blogging changed my life, how to have a happy blog, gentle wave tutorial with ghd, going down your own path, five home truths about blogging, how I improved my blog content, why i am not apologising for having an opinion

Favourite YouTube videos of the month...
the chunky knit, one direction steal my girl, autumn make-up tutorial, types of people at concertsYoutuber Innuendo Bingo With Zoella, florida lookbook, amelia liana contour and highlight routine
On my wishlist this month...
Maybelline color drama lipstick in fab orange, in with coral and nude perfection
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.