REVIEW: Rimmel Lasting finish foundation

Sunday, October 26, 2014



 Rimmel have recently brought out a lot of new products one of them being this foundation; Rimmel Lasting finish foundation. I recently tried a sample of the sister of this foundation which is the lasting finish nude foundation which I liked but decided to buy the full size version of the high coverage foundation seeing as we are getting into the colder weather I need a bit more coverage.
This foundation costs a very reasonable £7.99 and says that it is a 'full coverage foundation enriched with a comfort serum. Instant perfect  coverage that feels extra comfortable and lasts all day. Sweat, heat humidity and transfer proof for up to 25 hours. Coverage that won't let you down.' 

I have the foundation in the shade '100 ivory' which is quite a good match for me but I think is slightly lighter than the Rimmel Wake me up. I prefer to buy Rimmel foundations as the shades are always a good match for me and I find their foundations suit my skin well. This foundation I think would be good for most skin types as it has a serum in it so it is actually helping your skin however I haven't seen that much of a difference. My skin has been fairly normal recently so I have been going for this foundation which you will know if you have seen my 'everyday make-up routine post.' But I think for oily skin this would be really good as it lasts all day and doesn't move around on the skin, I doubt that it will last for 25 hours as I don't think any foundation can but I haven't tried it so you never know. 

I apply the foundation with a dense brush usually my real techniques expert face brush as I find this buffs it into the skin really well and gives a even base. The coverage is high so I only use one pump which gives me normally two layers. Even though it is a high coverage foundation it doesn't feel cakey on the skin or suffocating which I was surprised about as I found the original lasting finish 25hr did. 

Overall, I am really impressed with this foundation and will be repurchasing as for the price and wear time you can't really go wrong. 

What do you think of this foundation? Will you be trying it?
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.