September favourites

Wednesday, October 01, 2014

 ELF contouring pallet - here
I ordered this back in may and if you read my blog back then you will probably remember it from my ELF haul. For a while I completely didn't touch this kit but this past month I have been really loving it. It isn't too pigmented but it gives a slight natural contour and brightens up my face. I have this is the shade st Lucia which I think is a perfect bronzer/contour for me, I haven't used to blush much as I'm not really loving blush at the moment. If you want a cheap but affordable contour kit then I suggest you pick this up.

Bourjois rouge edition velvet - here
Of course there was quite a big hype around these liquid matte lipsticks from Bourjois and that only meant I gave in. Throughout the month if I didn't know what to wear on my lips I would go straight to this. I have the shade 'nudist' and I love it, it is an easy everyday shade which goes with any make-up look really. They feel so light and soft on your lips and are great to apply I just wish they weren't so messy but it is easier with a lip brush. I can't wait to get some more. 

Simple eye balm- here
As I have gone back to sixth form, this month meant I was a bit more tired than usual but this eye balm by simple has been amazing. I apply it every night and when I wake up in the morning my under eyes feel so much softer an relaxed. I also find that when I use this the night before my concealer blends more easily and nicer. 
Victoria Secret Body Mist- here
This was also featured in my London haul not that long ago and now it's got to Autumn I have been loving this smell even more. I have been wearing this a lot as it is so easy just to grab and spray on, I wish they had smaller versions so I could take it in my bag with me as this bottle is a bit bulky. The scent reminds me of sitting by a fire for some reason as it is well from the name 'warm and cosy' it makes you feel just that. It has vanilla and peony in so smells lovely. 

Palmolive Mediterranean moments -here
My mum bought this and like the body mist just smells amazing. I squeeze some into my bath while it's running and it creates lots of bubbles and smells sweet like apricots. It is a scent that really fills your bathroom as well and I find it quite relaxing. I don't think I have ever included a bubble bath in my favourites as it's quite a weird one and I don't really stick to the same one but I will be repurchasing this or my mum will. 
 Miss Guided tartan scarf- no longer online
Last year I was desperate to buy a tartan scarf but could never find one but thankfully this year I am ready for AW. I bought this off Miss Guided the other week so hasn't really been a favourite but I just had to include, it is really soft which is what I was quite surprised at and I can't wait to start wearing it.

Topshop infinity necklace- no longer online
I bought this in Exeter quite a while ago and have been loving wearing it. It was in the Topshop sale so was a real bargain at either £3/5. I love wearing it as I think it is a cute, dainty accessory which can bring an outfit together. 

One Direction and The Vamps
Talk about battle of the boy bands but we all know 1D will always be my fave. They have brought out two new songs this month the first was 'fireproof' and the second is 'steal my girl' which was released the other day. Of course I love the songs and they are so catchy. The vamps albumn is one I recently listened to and I am really impressed with it. I saw them at fusion festival when they weren't very big but now they seem to be another very popular boyband. The album is called 'meet the vamps' and my favourite songs include 'girls on TV,' 'lovestruck' and 'dangerous.' So make sure you give them a listen. 

What have been your favourites this month?
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.