MONOCHROME OOTN

Sunday, November 16, 2014



On Friday I went to my friends 18th so I thought I would show you what I wore, I completely forgot to take a picture of my outfit fully so this is why the pictures aren't that great.
I obviously went for black and white as they seem to be the only colours I wear but I think it looked good.
Outfit details: Miss Guided Black bralet, New look Gingham wrap skirt (no longer available) and New Look ankle strap heels
I wanted to keep the outfit quite simple so didn't include any accessories but if I was going to I would probably wear a dainty necklace. 

Thanks for reading 
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.