Monthly round up - November

Sunday, November 30, 2014































I honestly can not believe that it is December tomorrow and that it is Christmas so soon which I am obviously very excited for.  
My posts this month...
October favourites, tartan styling, behind the scenes tag, it's ok to be skinny, style inspiration: the 90s lip, monochrome OOTN, the one brush you need, the fashion blogs you should be reading, tea anyone, Christmas gift guide
I liked these posts this month...
blogging five things I've learnt, the blog reader tag, things you learn living alone, 5 ways to make your blog look less blogger, stan smiths, Alexander Wang - H&M, 6 steps to perfecting your base make-up,  13 bets editing tools, a guide to bloggers chats, why I stopped daily vlogging, stop being so hard on yourself, what it means to be a feminist, lets talk self image, 3 photography tips for bloggers, career stories: elle online editor
Favourite youtube videos of the month...
Lily Pebbles winter party get ready with me, Amelia Liana November Favourites, LoveLaughMakeup modern Christmas make-up, Lily Melrose Christmas party make-up, Topshop holiday events haul, Tanning routine and demo, Dare sugg 2, What's in our bags, Kylie Jenner Inspired make-up, My top 5 foundations
On my wish list this month...
Naked basics pallette 1 & 2 
Next month I am looking forward to...
Christmas and the Clothes show. 
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.