Tartan Styling

Wednesday, November 05, 2014

I have never really showed my fashion work on my blog before but I thought the styling shoot that I had to do would be interesting for you to see. The brief for my shoot was to create an editorial styling piece for a Vogue issue. I chose to focus my editorial on tartan as it is one of my favourite prints to wear in Autumn and Winter. My friend Lauren kindly modeled for me and we went to our local park which has some castle ruins so shot it there. I am really pleased with how the images came out so here are a few more below. 



 Sonia x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.