Tea anyone?

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

















































For my friend Peighton's 18th birthday she had a afternoon tea which had a vintage theme. I thought it would be a nice idea to share some pictures as the rooms was decorated beautifully and you could tell a lot of effort was put in. This also may give you some inspiration for your own party or wedding. 



I wore quite a simple outfit as it was a very cold and rainy day so I wore a blue cami, biker jacket, black ankle boots and high waisted jeans. Also, I have thought about doing a DIY bunting post as I will be making one in my fashion lessons so let me know if you would like to see that.   
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.