The one brush you need...

Wednesday, November 19, 2014



The Real Techniques setting brush as you can see from the  pictures above my brush is very well loved. If there is one make-up brush that I would need in my top 3 this would probably take the top spot. Like all of the other RT brushes they are of such a high quality and are obviously very affordable, this one is £8.99 which I think is really good as there are so many ways that you can use this brush. As you know the RT brushes are colour coded so you know which brush to use during your make-up application, as this is pink you use this brush for the finishing touches. The setting brush can be used to apply powder to set concealer (which I use it for the most) or foundation, to highlight brow or cheek bones and you could even use it for contour as it is quite small so would get in the hollows of your cheek. I love using this brush as it doesn't pick up too much product and feels really soft on the skin which is always a plus as I hate scratchy brushes. Overall, I think this is a really good brush to have in your collection as it has many uses and helps give a lovely finish to my make-up.


What do you think of the RT setting brush? Would you buy it?
post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.