Luxury Christmas Gift Guide

Wednesday, December 17, 2014














As Christmas is getting closer and closer, I thought I would show you another Christmas gift guide, this time it is a luxury beauty one. All the items will be linked below, I haven't actually tried any of these products ( I hope to one day as they are all on my wishlist) but from others reviews, the packaging and brand I know that these would be ideal for any beauty lover and would be a great surprise to open on Christmas day. 
Nars Virtual Domination Pallette, Tom Ford Lip Color, Anastasia Contour Kit, Zoeva Rose Gold brushes, Hourglass Ambient lighting pallette, Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour, YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick, Naked Basics Pallette, Bobbi Brown Cream eyeshadow stick, Anastasia Dip Brown Pomade, Bobbi Brown Warm Glow eye pallette

 post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact

If you would like to contact me for any reason whether that is a business opportunity, information or just a chat feel free to email: soniahussain11@gmail.com.